Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Boy am I Tired...

Good morning PSPN'ers.  Wednesday Ambassador here and I just wanted to say that I am tired.  It's been non-stop now for what seems like months.  Classes every day, full-time job, and family make it hard to find time to sleep let alone find a little me time...

In the past 2 months I have finished 2 classes, started 2 more, shot events on the weekends, and finally went off for 2 and a half days camping with friends and family for Independence Day.  That break was well deserved, but then I got home and had to make up for the lost time on Saturday and Sunday.  Ugh!

So aside from my ranting, there really is a point here...I promise.

How do I keep going, class after class; term after term?

Simple.  I have a goal.  My goal is to graduate next spring. 


                                                    Done.  Finished.  Graduated.



I like the sound of that...Graduated.  It's part of what keeps me going day in and day out with the break neck pace of AIPOD.  Every day I am challenged to come up with a new project idea, refine the ones I already have, find my voice, present my vision, and become a better photographer.  Truth be told it's not easy and it shouldn't be either.  But I have a goal and that keeps me focused.

What are your goals?  What motivated you to embark on this journey and what keeps you motivated as you progress further and further?

There are no right answers and there are no wrong answers, only what works for you...

Share some of your motivations on the right
side of this page... I'll be here waiting to chat about it if you like.  :)



                                                                                                              Works Cited
EDUCATION Graduation. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica Image Quest. Web. 10 Jul 2013.http://quest.eb.com/images/158_2464362

Eye Strain. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica Image Quest. Web. 10 Jul 2013.http://quest.eb.com/images/132_1271101