Sunday, November 17, 2013

Photojournalism with a Twist and a Vape

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Sunday,  I know its  been a while since my last blog, but my current class of Intro to Photojournalism and some other obligations have been putting me through the ringer. Today's blog won't be a  long one and I apologize about that, but I wanted to share with everyone some things I have been working on. Within the last two months I had quit smoking, thanks a few wonderful people in my life. This opened up a whole new area to photograph. Its called Vaping or e-cigs... Call it what you want it saved my life and thousands of others.

I had the opportunity to attended a Vape meet at Liberty Vapor in Phoenixville, PA as part of my photojournalism class and Vapor myself, I found that everywhere in the vaping community there are people willing to help enhance your own personal creativity. Below are some of the photos that I took for my final assignment.

You can check out Liberty Vapor at www.Libertyvapor.net if you dont live in the Phoenixville area or stop in they would love to help you take that next step.



Photos by Wayne Salat


Photos by Wayne Salat


Photos by Wayne Salat


Photos by Wayne Salat

Photos by Wayne Salat



Again if you have any comments or questions please feel free to ask.


Enjoy Your Sunday and Photograph Something Everyday!


Sunday Ambassador~ Wayne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!