Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Something Different

OK I know I promised a post on MLA citations this week, but that is just going to have to wait a week or so.  Not because I don't want to, or I find that hoarding information is the best way to get ahead, but rather I just wanted to share some photographs that I have discovered over the past couple of weeks and I wanted to share.  (If you are aching for an MLA lesson, just look at my Works Cited at the bottom, it's a start)

Alix Malka
The first image is by photographer Alix Malka.  This image is just beautiful and seems to transport me away from my mundane existence here on Earth.  I would kill to float in that perfectly tranquil world that she is in.



Alexi Lubomirski

Alexi Lubomirski
The next two photographs are by Alexi Lobomirski.  The first featuring Clive Owen and was shot for Vogue Spain.  The second features Julianna Margulies.  Both images are very well crafted and planned, even if the second one looks like it was captured in the heat of the moment.

There is a fiery look of passion her eyes that even though no eye contact is made with the camera really brings the viewer into the scene, even if only as a voyeur.


I'll just leave you with these images to ponder over and on that note I am going to get back to working on homework...



Works Cited
Lubomirski, Alexi. Julianna Margulies. Bon Exposè. Bon Exposè, n.d. Web. 24 Sept. 2013. <http://bonexpose.com/featured/alexi-lubomirski/>.
- - -. Vogue Spain - Clive Owen. Bon Exposè. Bon Exposè, n.d. Web. 24 Sept. 2013. <http://bonexpose.com/featured/alexi-lubomirski/>.
Malka, Alix. Underwater Fashion. Bon Exposè. Bon Exposè, n.d. Web. 24 Sept. 2013.        <http://bonexpose.com/featured/alexi-lubomirski/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!