Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sequence Photography



Good morning Tuesday aficionados and welcome once more to another Terrific Tuesday!
Today’s blog is going to be a short one, I just finished two classes that gave me headaches for the whole period and just started two more that might not be as stressful but will require a lot of time!
My last class had a lot to do with proper sequence of images in a way that will make sense to tell a story, that was the headache part.  The good part was that I was able to take a lot of images with my models and of my town.  Of course everything has another size and all the models wanted copies of the images, so I had to deal with dividing over 900 images, do post-production and copy them to a disk for the ones that went over and beyond the help that I needed at the time.
So while I was looking for examples and help in creating proper sequence of photographs for a story I came upon this site that has some great action sequence photography and I wanted to share it with you.
Some of the examples of this type of photography from the site can be seen here:
 

Jordan | mr.ainsworth


Greggins Jumping green water | ivotedforkodos

 

Have any of you ever done anything like this?  If you have, I would love to the see the images and I am sure the rest of the readers would love to see them too!  I am going to way until this weekend and I might try to find some kid on a skateboard and try this sequencing photography it seems to be fun.
Ok, so you might be wondering how to do it, right?  Well, check this site, it provides some instructions in how to do it, it has two parts but you can access the other part through the site.
http://www.digital-photo-secrets.com/tip/234/how-to-get-killer-sequence-photos-part-1/
 
Well, that is all for today, if you have some images to share, go ahead and let us see them.  Until later then, this is your Tuesday Ambassador wishing you a great shutterspeed day!
See you around cyberspace!
Tuesday Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!