Friday, June 21, 2013

Welcome to Mobile Friday


How is your relationship with your smartphone?

Do you like its cool touch screen for texting and checking Facebook?
Do you go to it for help in times of need only to find yourself frustrated with tiny buttons and terrible mobile sites?
Or have you thrown caution to the wind in a passionate affair; said goodbye to keyboards, desks, and carpal tunnel? You know the dangers and it doesn't matter, you two are meant to be.

If you’re the last one, there are several Smartphone Addicts Anonymous groups around the country that can-
Okay I admit, I fit perfectly into the passionate affair category. All my jeans have a spot worn in the pocket where my iPhone sits secure and at my fingertips.

But whether you are an avid smartphone user, or use it just for the basics, they are great tools for the online photography student. Every Friday I will be posting helpful apps and tricks that will help you mobilize your online education, including the AIOnline mobile website, as well as some useful photo and “iphonography” apps.

Of course feel free to comment and share any mobile and photography related info, especially if you’re an Android user. Just because I use an iPhone doesn’t mean you Androiders have to be left in the dust. I’ll do my best to stay informed on both.

                
 So that’s Mobile Friday. As for me, just call me Friday.

-Friday Ambassador

Photo by Jade Deakin on Hipstography.com

Deakin, Jade. Untitled. Photograph. 
Rozan, Eric. Hipstography.com. 2012. web. 15 June 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!