Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's Terrific Tuesday!

Greetings and Salutations!
Hello everyone and welcome to the first Tuesday Posting on the Photography Student Professional Network!
I am your Tuesday student ambassador and I am here to help in answering any questions, provide tips and information about the Photography Program with the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division.  I am entering my fourth year of studies and looking forward to great challenges ahead.  I am a little “seasoned” in terms of age and I feel I can use my knowledge and my experiences to help others, especially those that are entering into the program.  If you are feeling overwhelmed with the assignments and the short turn around time to get them done, drop me a line, as students ambassadors we are here to help you through it all!
I enjoy summer and I have been taking some personal images of my dog performing agility training, check the pictures and tell me what you think!
Criska Jumping over an obstacle.

Run Criska, run! Always a good thing to keep your dog active!
Don't be afraid to critique them, in fact, this will serve as a good practice for critiquing images!  Trust me, one of the every day lessons you will learn in the photography classes is critiquing as you will be posting comments on your peers submissions, so go ahead and practice here with these two images!
So… I think this is good for the first post, drop me a line and let me know if there is a specific topic you want to talk about, or anything photography related you want to explore.
I will be checking throughout the day so don’t be shy.
See you around Cyberspace!

Well, it was a great day, not a lot of questions but it was still a good experience and check out next week when I will be including some "Top Ten" lists for everyone to enjoy.

Until then, keep up the photography flames going and check out Wednesday Ambassador blog, it is an interesting one!

Until next week!

T.A. (Tuesday Ambassador).