Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It's In Their Nature



Greetings fellow shooters! Tuesday Ambassador Stanley here introducing you to a different Tuesday. I apologize for my absence last week, so to make up for it I have acquired some captures of my favorite subjects. In other words, I had some personal time to build more on my collections outside of school. However, that does not meant I am free and clear from my personal issues that bar me the time to just focus on everything. Quite frankly, I am not sure how long I can keep up with posting every single week, so please bear with me as I am going through some troubling times.

The photos below are of subjects I love to shoot, if you were not aware of it before. Now I wish I knew what these wild flowers and the leaf is named, as well as the moth. Yes, the moth is to scale. I am sure some of you have seen them in this size or larger. Now these images of a Starling, or two, is about one of three who constantly land on this power line singing and chirping in my neighbor’s backyard. I occasionally like to chirp some of their songs back to them if I can, so I can tell which one of them they are. As for this chicken, I think he wanted to be a bird for a minute. Enjoy!


 And always, thanks for reading.
- Tues. Amb. Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!