Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hello Everyone,


So sorry that my post is a whole day late, my internet has been limited so I had to come to my Moms house to post this today. 


I wanted to talk today about how much I am enjoying this studio photography class.  The lighting is sometimes so difficult to get right but I keep telling myself that is how we learn right.  My favorite assignments so far have been the root beer and the sparkling water.  As much as I will always love natural lighting and it is my favorite, this class has been quite an exciting journey.  It makes me wonder what kind of things we will be doing in advanced studio techniques.  If anyone has taken advanced yet and has any thoughts about it feel free to let me know. 


I also wanted to see how everyone was doing with the August photo challenge.  I hope you are all out there looking into what you can do to donate your time and services for one day or a couple hours in August.  Remember, this will be a fun thing and it will promote your business.  It will also give you the great opportunity to meet so many new people which is always a great thing.  If you are having trouble finding something don't forget to look in your local paper and on the internet for events in your county.  I would like to hear some of the ideas people are thinking and I'm really excited for all of this. 


I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far. 


Barbara Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!