Monday, July 27, 2015

Hello All,


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I'm going to turn the tables on this post for this week and ask for your advice or opinions.  I am just finishing up my studio class which I really enjoyed.  There were a couple of areas that I struggled though.  While photographing on white seem less paper, I had a problem with getting a heavy shadow on the paper and I eventually got it right but any tricks that anyone knows to help with this would be appreciated.  I am about to start my advanced studio class and I am thinking that I am going to need to do some more assignments that are similar. 


I also have to say with the studio class the directions for each assignment were very confusing.  There were conflicting instructions with every assignment.  It would say one thing early in the directions and then say something different further into the directions.  This may be something that should be looked into.  I really hope that the advanced studio class has an easier program to follow. 


So any advice that anyone has for me about the advanced studio class would be a great help.  Anything would help.


Barbara Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!