Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday Ambassador

Hello,


I hope everyone is having a great Monday so far.  I wanted to share some thoughts with you about the program and the challenges we face.  The photography program is quite difficult and that is what makes it a good one.  There are so many times that I look at an assignment and think to myself,  how am I going to do this?  Really just by taking one step at a time and not getting overwhelmed.  It is so great that we have this advantage of student ambassadors to help us through times like this.  I wish that I had known about this a long time ago. 


Whatever class you may be in, if you have struggles please don't hesitate to contact me or one of our other student ambassadors for guidance.  Also, always remember that your instructor is there for help too.  My instructors are always willing to help with any questions or problems.  Remember to stay positive and keep your head up. 


Barbara Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!