Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Ambassador

Hello,


My name is Barbara Ann Giovannucci and I am the new ambassador for Monday.  I started at AIO in January of 2013 to get my Associates Degree in Photography.  I really enjoy the online classes because they give you the flexibility of being able to be in class and do your work at your convenience.  I wish I knew about this website for the past 2 plus years because there is a lot that I could have used assistance with.  I would say that if you are confused about something or just need insight on it just ask.  There are so many different resources that are there for your advantage and we are here to learn so don't be afraid to ask questions. 


Some tips that I have on how to be a successful online student are as follows:


1.  Attend class regularly and make sure you read so you understand what is expected of you.  Read ahead so that you are prepared and not stuck at the last minute without something that you need.


2.  Always have your assignments in on time.


3.  If there is a problem and you absolutely cannot do your assignment let your instructor know.  It is very important to communicate with your teacher so they know your situation. 


4.  Plan your schedule ahead of time so that you know when you will be doing your school work.  We are all busy and if you don't plan ahead it's going to make things very difficult. 


5.  Keep in contact with your counselors.  Call them if you have questions or problems. 


I will be here to answer any questions that I can.  Feel free to contact me if you need anything. 




Barbara Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!