Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Nature Photography, Personal

Good Morning and Welcome again to another edition of Terrific Tuesday!  I am your ambassador for today and will be with you all day long!

I hope that you are not being mislead by the title of the blog, I just want to talk a little about photography and today, about nature photography in general.

I am one that likes to experiment and take pictures of flowers, yes, I do like flowers and every time I have a chance, I like to go out there and find some samples and take pictures of them.  My favorite subject is water lilies but any flower is fair game.  Categorizing them as part of nature is a given and one of my laments of finishing my studies with the Art Institute of Pittsburgh sometime this December is that I was unable to get the Nature Photography elective as part of my curriculum.

Here are some examples of my images that I want to share with you, let me know if you like them and if I have some future in this field.  There is one that is not a flower, but just the same it was an opportunity to take the image so I took it.



So, there you go, what do you think of the images?  These are just examples of the work I do when I am not studying or working, so the amount of images are very limited!

I am going to keep it short today, need to hit the books (computer) because the current two classes that I am taking require a lot of time and effort, but then again, that is why we are here, to study hard and improve ourselves in the art that we love!

Drop me a line and give me some critique.  Until later!

Your Tuesday Ambassador


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!