Monday, June 8, 2015

Hi All,


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Today I want to talk about a class that I chose as an elective that I am really enjoying.  Introduction to Psychology.  Although this class is not directly related to my photography major, I think it is important for your average person to know a little about how the mind works.  We should all make an effort to understand human behavior and mental processes.  It will help us to simply communicate with each other on a daily basis. 


The reason I took this class was because I always took an interest in why people behave the way they do and I wanted to study more about it.  I am very happy so far in my 4th week in this class with the course of study and the topics we are covering.  If you still need to take an elective, I would definitely recommend this class.  It is very interesting and you will learn so much about different ways that the brain works and why our body reacts the way it does. 


Even if you think that this class has nothing to do with your degree major, I can assure you that it will benefit you to obtain the knowledge you will in this class.  Every one of us could profit from understanding more about human behavior and different disorders people have. 


If you are intrigued by the way the human mind works and you would like to learn more about why we behave the way we do, you should take this class as an elective.  Also, if writing papers comes easy to you and you enjoy the process this is the class for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!