Friday, May 16, 2014

Best. Job. Ever.

Sometimes I sit back and think how miraculous it is that we are able to capture moments in time so effortlessly, preserving memories for ourselves and our clients with a few setting adjustments and the click of a shutter. We've come so far since the camera obscura! Today, I can keep my gear charged and ready so that I can quickly grab my bag and head to the hospital to capture incredibly meaningful images. My dear friend Briana had acted as my model for Fashion Photography, so she is used to my camera and invited me to witness the birth of her daughter and photograph the first moments of the baby's life. Please enjoy some examples of what I captured below, and head over to my blog if you'd like to see more. This job can be seriously rewarding!




-Friday Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!