Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Your New "TBT" Thursday Ambassador is here to help!

Hello, everyone my name is Mathew and I have been selected to be the new Thursday Ambassador. I have been attending AI now since last June and what a great experience I have had thus far. I am currently studying for my Associates degree in Photography. I live on the East Coast in the great state of New Jersey! I have really enjoyed photography since I was a teen but back then digital wasn’t heard of or affordable. Back then I would shoot with a 35mm Olympus camera. I worked hard to save up enough money to buy this camera used from a store. After that I was hooked, shooting many rolls of film per week. It seemed like I had to work just to develop my film.
Up until last February 2013 I never owned a good digital camera. I finally saved up enough to purchase one. I found a Nikon D600 and regained the passion I once had. Over the next few months I debated about going to school and learning all I can learn about photography. So last May I looked into it further and applied to AI, I love all the new things I have learned and continue to learn. Hopefully I can share with you my experience and help you with any questions you may have. Currently I have been shooting a lot of night photography and Astrophotography, sometimes sunrises. I will share with you a shot that I have taken this past month and I look forward to discussing some of my shots and experiences in a future blog. Feel free to message me, or any of the other great Ambassadors here.


                               

How long have you attended AI?


What are your career goals?











Sunrise, Pre-dawn colors, Sea Isle, NJ. Personal photograph by Mathew Renk. 2014.


Keep on shooting!

Throw Back
Thursday Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and ask questions we are here to help!